Saturday, November 5, 2016

The Alhambra Palace and Gardens, Granada, Spain



A couple of weeks ago, while I was reading my FaceBook(FB) page, one of my FB friends from Spain shared a video of the Alhambra Gardens in Granada, Spain. This reminded me of our trip to Southern Spain and vicinity in 2000. The following are some photos of our trip.

http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2014/07/2000-photo-trip-down-memory-lane-trip.html

In case you have not been to the Alhambra Gardens, here's a video for your enjoyment.



Macrine and I as well as Ditas enjoyed this Southern Spain trip in 2000.



Note: The visit to Alhambra Gardens in 2000 is one of my childhood dreams that had been fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...