Thursday, September 28, 2017

Life in the United States versus Life in the Philippines

Retirement Home in the United States

A couple of weeks ago, I described the five luxuries that my wife are enjoying here in the US. Today, I am adding another luxury that I forgot in that blog. The number six luxury is the service of a Gardener. My Gardener does the mowing, trimming and weeding of both our front and back yards twice a month or as in needed basis. I still do the watering and fertilizing. David III still maintains our swimming pool and minor repairs in the house.

Anyone Swimming on your Birthday suit on a Hot Summer Night?

Today I am also attaching one of my hubs about Life in the Philippines vs Life in the US from my hubpages.com account just in case you have not read it as follows:


Retirement Home in the Philippines

https://hubpages.com/health/Life-in-the-Philippines-versus-Life-in-the-United-States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...