Friday, July 17, 2020

I Cooked Oyster Rockefeller Yesterday

Yesterday was not a special day. But I felt I should cooked one of my favorite dishes to celebrate Filipino-American Pride. My Filipino-American Pride was recently aroused by four articles about Ditas-my youngest daughter. She is the Director of California Census 2020. The article featured her as an accomplished Filipina-American. https://usa.inquirer.net/56853/californias-fil-am-census-head-fights-for-own-community-to-get-counted )

Excerpts from the above Article: “It has been my desire to be an agent of change and guide census efforts,” said Katague, now director of the California Complete Count Census 2020 Office. “I am a proud Filipino American.”


Served with Garlic Bread and White Zinfandel with Peach Ice Cream for Dessert

For details and recipe/preparation read:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...