Thursday, March 11, 2021

Have You Tasted Filipino Empanadas or Meat Pies?


 Photo Credit: Kawaling Pinoy

For some reasons or another, this week, I had a longing for Filipino Beef Empanadas or Meat Pies. I googled if there is a place to order it on line or via Doordash from restaurants or bakeries near me. Unluckily, I was not able to locate one. So I guess I may have to drive to Seafood City about 40 minutes from my residence. However, a close relative knows of a Pilipina Baker who may be able to cook it for me. Meanwhile here's a video of how to cook Pinoy Beef Empanadas. Chicken or Pork may be used instead of Beef.



 

 For more details visit:

https://www.kawalingpinoy.com/beef-empanada/

Meanwhile enjoy this photo from my album


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...