Thursday, September 30, 2021

Some Photos of Carenna Katague Thompson-My Youngest Grand Daughter

 

I am proud to present some of Carenna's photographs posted in her Mother's ( Ditas-my youngest daughter) FaceBook Page celebrating National Daughters Day last Sunday. 

Carenna is my youngest grand daughter turned 18 last May.  Below is also a video of her singing Breathe and my article when she turned 18 last May. I am a very proud Lolo!!!




 


Here's a video of her singing Breathe with classmates at UWC, Maastrich, Netherlands. This was taken last year during a practice session. Sorry for the background noise in the video.  

https://www.facebook.com/626896269/videos/pcb.10158556170531270/188055530053847



Meanwhile here's my article when she turned 18 last May.
 http://lwhileivinginmarinduquephilippines.blogspot.com/2021/05/carennakt-my-youngest-grand-daughter.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...