Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A Pictorial Collection of the Popular Filipino Dishes

While reading My E-mail last month, I found this article on Quora.com describing Filipino Dishes versus Thai and other Asian dishes. I am posting the answer below and photos of some mouth-watering Pinoy Dishes. I hope looking at the pictures will me you hungry and order a Filipino Dish today from your local favorite Pinoy restaurant or on line through Shef.com (Referral code Davidk35). Bon Apetit!     

Traditional Filipino desserts

  • Rice Cakes
  • ‘Ginataang Bilo-Bilo’, this actually looks similar to the Thai dessert ‘Bua Loi’.

Examples of Thai food for visual comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...