Tuesday, October 3, 2023

A Post Card from Bora, Bora, French Polynesia

1 received the above post card from Alix and Brendan during their honeymoon in Bora Bora three weeks ago. Alix is one of my four grand daughters. She is my second grand daughter that is married.  Alix is the oldest daughter of my son, Dodie.  Thank you Alix and Brendan for the post card. I am honored to be remembered during one of the happiest event in your young life. 



I wish more grand children remembers their grand parents, in spite of the busy schedule of daily living and practicing their profession.  I will treasure this post card as a symbol of our good relationship between grand father (LOLO) and grand daughter. More Power to Grand Children who remembers their Grand Parents.     

I also know also that you are one of my two grand daughters that showed interest in knowing more about your Filipino heritage. Here are two sites describing my ancestral roots both from father's side of the Family-the C(K)atague Clan and my mother's side of the Family the Balleza Clan.  

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2021/07/my-kcatague-ancestry-on-my-fathers-side.html

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2021/07/my-balleza-ancestry-on-my-mothers-side.html

And here's the site of the ancestry of your LOLA Macrine maternal side of the Family-The Nieva Clan  

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2014/11/latest-update-on-ancestry-of-nievas.html

I exert no pressure. But I am looking forward to meet my future great grand children soon!

Love You, Alix and Brendan. May your marriage be filled with happiness and laughter now and forever. Visit me again here at THD soon. LOLO

Meanwhile here are two of my favorite quotes on marriage.

Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.” – Franz Schubert. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...