Sunday, January 7, 2024

The Feast of Three Kings-End of Christmas Season in the Philippines


Today, Feast of the Epiphany ( or Three Kings) I took down my Christmas Door Decor here at THD since officially it is the end of the Christmas Season. I also attended mass in TV via my Heart of the Nation Subscription Series.  Since I do not drive anymore, attending TV mass is one of my morning schedule every Sunday, besides reading my e-mail and my blogs. Here are some Photos I took during the Feast of Three Kings TV mass.








This week is also the start of the One-Month Explore Japan Series


- the project of our new Activity Director Galen Corson.  Thanks Galen for this very educational activity here at THD. 


Planning for The future series, I hope you will consider Explore The Philippines. If you decide on this series, I will be happy to help.  I could Help Tagalog 101, cook lumpia, and can recommend travel videos and movies about the Philippines that would be of interest to all the Residents here at THD. I could teach some Philippine Folk Dances if anyone is interested. And Lastly, I could recommend, a top rated Filipino restaurant in Oakland or San Francisco.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...