Thursday, June 13, 2019

Donald Trump and Some Clever Anagrams

Photo Credit: twitter.com

In 2001, I received an e-mail from a friend listing several clever anagrams. The author was not listed, but my friend commented that whoever wrote or create the list has either a lot of time to waste or is deadly at Scrabble. There were eleven words and phrases listed.

In this posting I added my own anagram for our President(#12).

1. A Decimal Point: I'm a Dot in Place

2. Animosity: Is No Amity

3. Desperation: A Rope Ends It

4. Dormitory: Dirty Room

5. Eleven plus Two: Twelve plus one

6. Evangelist: Evil's Agent

7. Mother-in-law: Woman Hitler

8. Slot Machines: Cash lost in 'em

9. Snooze Alarms: Alas! No More Z's

10. The Earthquakes: That Queer Shake

11. The Morse Code: Here Come Dots

Photo Credit: imgflip.com

My own Creation #12: Donald Trump: Dolt and Rump

If you do not know the meaning of dolt look it up in your dictionary

In case you have forgotten, an anagram is a word or phrase made by transposing or rearranging the letters of another word or phrase. There should be no letter left over and using each letter only once.

I challenged you to create your own anagram for DONALD TRUMP. It is a good mental exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...