Thursday, August 10, 2017

Night Activities at Chateau Du Mer, Boac, Marinduque

I was looking at my articles posted in 2008. I found this post I wrote during the Christmas Holiday that year still relevant today. In that posting, I forgot to list watching the moon while lying on the beach in our front yard as one of the most relaxing activities I have enjoyed with Macrine. We have been doing our snow birding life style from November to March annually from 2002 to 2013.

Twilight-Main House Front Balcony of Chateau Du Mer, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Night Time -Balcony of the Beach House


One of our Outdoor Christmas Trees


Watching Fireflies


The Bridge at Night-the focal point of the landscaping Design of the Beach House



My Angel Statuary-one of the dozens sculptures at Chateau Du Mer


Fishing, Camping or just Beach walking at Night

Sunset Over Amoingon Bay as viewed from the Balcony of the Beach House-start of night life soon!

Among the many activities, my wife and I enjoyed are night camping and building camp fires by the seashore, watching fireflies, enjoy the Christmas lights and décor and watching night fishermen from the balcony of the beach house as well as just relaxing in our beach house. The nights are so quiet, all you will hear are the sound of the waves and your heart beat. These are moments, we will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...