Sunday, January 12, 2020

Macrine and I and the 4D's- A few Years Ago

The recent deaths of a number of our colleagues (even younger than us) reminded me of how lucky Macrine and I to still be alive, although showing our aging years. Every morning when I wake up,  I give thanks to the Lord.  Here are some of our photos a few years back.
Macrine working in the Drugs Section, Medical Mission in Marinduque, 2011


Macrine and I on her 79th Birthday



David B Katague Clan, Mountain View, CA, 2015


Macrine and I and The Four D's, Walnut Creek, CA  2014

Macrine and I with Ditas and David III, Sacramento, CA, 2015

Macrine and I with David III and Frank Irlandez, Mogpog, Marinduque, 2012

 Meanwhile, here's a short video of Macrine trying to play the piano:

https://www.facebook.com/david.b.katague/videos/10208137257245542/

Romance by Anton Rubenstein-one of our favorite piece of music

https://youtu.be/6xRiKw428iA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...