Sunday, October 31, 2021

I May Have Save A Man from Serious IIlness due to my Attitude and Comments

Six months ago, I asked my gardener if he has been vaccinated for Covid-19. His answer was negative.  He also mentioned that his household (wife and grand father) are not also vaccinated. I asked him for the reasons. He said he just felt he does not need it because he is healthy and strong as an ox. I asked him also if his hesitancy is due to religious or political reasons. He did not response. I gave him a look of disgust and told him he should talk to his primary care physician about the vaccines and shut the door with a bang showing my disapproval. During the next two months, he mentioned his grand father passed away due to complications of Covid. Both his wife had minor bouts of Covid-19 infection, but recovered after one week at home. 
 
The other day on my way for my booster shot, I asked him if he has his shot already. With a big smile in his face, he raised his two fingers indicating he had received 2 shots. I did not have time to ask why he had a change of attitude about vaccination.  Some day I may ask him for this change of attitude. 
 
Speaking of Attitude about Vaccination in the State of California versus the Nation, here's an article of the current status of Covid vaccination in California versus the US. As of today almost 62% of Californians are fully vaccinated versus only 58% for the whole nation ( average). New York has the highest vaccination rate of 66%.   
 

The other day I had my booster shot ( Pfizer). My two previous shots were Moderna. I wanted Moderna for booster but only Pfizer was available. This is ok according to few articles I have read recently. Here are common questions about mixing vaccines.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. This was really helpful stuff. I wish you luck as you continue to follow that passion.
    chest workout at home for beginners

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...