Thursday, October 14, 2021

The Surprise Party I Missed Because of My Aching Knees

A Colorful and Perfect Presentation of the Lechon- A Show of Abundance

Last Sunday was Charo's 70th Birthday Surprise Party. I was invited but I was not able to attend because of my aching knees - part of my aging years. However, based on the following photos, it would appear that the Surprise Party was a resounding success. Ditas and Dinah were able to attend. Ditas brought home some food for me. Thank you Lanie and Merlet  for the Goodies (Adobo sa Gata, Suman, Puto and Pancit) and for your thoughtfulness.

The party was hosted by Lanie and Merlet held in the residence of Alex and Lanie Chalfin in Mountain View, Ca. Charo is Macrine's youngest sister.

Here are two more photos:

Charo with Husband Michael Levin and Daughter- Zehara

Again, Belated Happy Birthday, Charo. May you have  many, many more birthdays to come!! And Most of all thanks to the cook (Merlet) of the Adobo sa Gata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...