Saturday, December 30, 2023

New Year's Eve Dinner and Traditions


Newton's New Year Eve Menu- Lobster Tail or Rack of Lamb?

Here's our New Year's 4-Day Schedule of Activities here at THD... 


Today,  Saturday, December 30, 2023 from 4PM-6:30PM will be New Year's Eve Dinner here at THD -my first. I am looking forward for another gastronomic delight for this month.  I reserved the Lobster Tail, since I had Lamb in Dodie's house last Christmas Day.  

There will be Happy Hour tomorrow on December 31, New Year's Eve with Champagne and Hors d'oeuvres and Live Music from  5PM to 6:30PM and a Balloon Watch Later at the Cinema.   

Santa Claus and Me at the THD Lobby- December 20, 2023- my Actinium birthday

Maligayang Bagong Taon-in Tagalog...Sa Inyong Labat! Happy New Year to You All!( in Tagalog)

Here's the site for New Year Eve Traditions in the Philippines and other countries. 

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2020/12/new-year-eve-traditions-in-philippines.html

Here's the site of 16 languages in saying Happy New Year!

https://blog.duolingo.com/happy-new-year-translations/

Meanwhile enjoy these three photos from my album:

My Bougainvilla is still Blooming In My Patio, December 30, 2023 

and the Wall Mural visited by Santa!!

This mural is on the North Wall of the Fairmont Building- my home! 


Eucalyptus Flower dropping in my Patio almost every day since last week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...