Monday, April 1, 2024

Easter Brunch Photos and Egg Hunting Contest

I took photos of the Easter Brunch yesterday. There were several THD residents with guests ( family and closed relatives). My tummy was full due to the Barbecue Pork Bun I eat at 8AM. So I  have the prime rib, potato salad and asparagus and apple juice to GO (see photo above).   The prime rib and the horse radish was a gustatory delight.   

I also found out I got second place in the Easter Eggs Hunting Contest.  I got the See's Candies Prize below:


Here are photos I took during the Sunday Brunch yesterday!  Enjoy!  Have a Great Day Every One!
















Lastly here's an Easter Poem for YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...