Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Why I will not Quit Blogging for Now
The last couple of days, I posted in My FB status page requesting my relatives and friends to check the Like Button, if they also read my blogs on a regular basis. Of the more than 500 FB friends I have only 14 checked the Like button as of today. Is this enough reason for me to quit blogging? Perhaps, But I know I have an average of more than 300 readers (page views) per day in my six popular blogs. I have now close to l million readers based on page views from 174 countries. Therefore, FB is not the main source of my readership. Moreover the following eight comments that I received recently, energized me. I will not quit blogging as long as I received positive feed backs from my readers.
1. I have a chance to read your blogs and they are very interesting as well as informative. I like your style of writing, simple and direct to the point.
2. I just came across your site while I was looking for background information regarding the Rigodon de Honor. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blogs and admire your dedication to keeping your blogs updated. Looks like retirement suits you! I am also a Filipino American who have dedicated the last 25 years in pursuit of improving the clinical trial enterprise. I just wanted to let you know that your stories inspired me to look into doing something similar. At age 56 and in the process of yet another reinvention of my professional and personal life,I found some wise pearls in your blogs. Thank you for sharing your stories with the world! Kind regards
3. I was looking for the same information and finally I got my answer from your post thanks for sharing this useful information.! on Earn Income from Your Writings and Blogs
4.Hi, I read your blogs like every week. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing! Also see my site Thomas Coleman on Political Dynasty and Pork Barrel as Cause of Corruption in the Philippines
5.Wow, fantastic blog format! How long have you been running a blog for? you make blogging glance easy. The total look of your website is fantastic, let alone the content! Also visit my web blog - Spanish property Almoradi on Memories of Our One Week of Vacation in Spain
6. Thanks for the knowledge given about the Sildenafil citrate. Keep providing the information of Sildenafil citrate as much as possible. on Do you Know that Viagra was Discovered by Accident?
7. I read your blogs and they are well written! Ever thought of being a contributor for Times? Thanks for the drug expiry article which was an eye opener. Just have to learn the links, and other stuffs written there for comments, etc. If you have time, please check also www.balik-probinsiya.com an advocacy to better the lives of the Filipinos. Thanks.
8. Anonymous Anonymous said.: I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today. My web site ; Aruba Honeymoon
My dear friends and readers, keep your comments coming. It is energizing me and inspiring me not to quit. Cheers to All!
Footnote: Oh yes, I almost forgot, I am earning about $10 per month from my Adsense Account in my blogs, enough to buy me a hamburger and ice cream. So, why should I quit?